From an outsider’s perspective, figuring out how you can work as a nurse in another country can sound stressful.
How do I organise my visa? How do I register? What’s the pay like? What’s the lifestyle like? Where will I live?!
But since you’ve found Australia Nursing Agency, you can relax – if you want to nurse in Australia, we know how to get you there, and we’ll help you every step of the way!
We’ll provide guidance and help for visas and your AHPRA registration, and we’ll also provide you with:
- Information about working as a nurse in Australia
- Tips on living in Australia
- Free parking for your nursing shifts
- Free ongoing professional development training
- Flexible working parameters (including casual and permanent shifts)
We call this a working holiday… but the truth is you’ll have the freedom to work as often or as little as you like, with the rest of the time you can do, well, whatever you please!
Live like a local and explore your city, hire a camper and travel the coast, explore Australia’s diverse nightlife and entertainment, or get your sports fix in our capital cities, all while earning attractive pay rates working as a nurse!
We’ll help you find work whenever – and wherever – you want it.
Australian Nursing Agency will help you every step of the way you can begin a working holiday as a nurse in Australia!
Why travel to Australia?
With some of the best beaches, sports, shopping, wildlife, landscapes, and wineries – and some of the friendliest people in the world! – Australia is a desired location for nurses wishing to embark on an exciting and fulfilling working holiday, all while living in and experiencing a new land.
Find out more
Requirements do vary depending on your area of speciality, but generally, all of our nurses will need:
- Current or pending AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 12 months’ post-graduate experience
- Experience in your desired areas of specialty (for example ICU or Emergency)